Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Biggest Loser

I am so into the Biggest Loser! It's just the greatest show ever! There is something about someone working hard to make a life change that just inspires me. Change is never easy and it requires lots and lots of hard work. I was so excited to see them run a half marathon. OMGOSH that was NOT an easy thing to do. Now when I run and feel tired after the first mile I think of them and it inspires me to push harder, to run further and keep on toward my goal.

I know change is never easy or fun and for the most part we don't like it. But there is something refreshing about making changes that better you physically, mentally and spiritually. It inspires us to become a better person, friend, worker, family member.

I'm gonna copy Run To Finish's idea of posting a Gratitude Journal. Hope you don't mind.

GRATITUDE JOURNAL

I'm grateful for good health.
I'm grateful for a very precious friend.
I'm grateful that my shoulder is not hurting today.
I'm grateful for a Savior that was willing to give His life for me!!

No comments: