Sunday, May 10, 2009

WOW!!!

I had the best Mother's Day weekend! It started Saturday with a trip to Macaroni Grill by a very special young lady and then to Clumpies for some GREAT ice cream. Kimberly also gave me a book by one of my favorite authors, Ted Dekker called Kiss and also some favorites candies! It was a great day!!!

Then today I waked up to the most perfect coffee maker ever!!!! I was so excited. My daughter really surprised me with this one! We had the best time dranking our first cup of coffee together and just talking. Then we headed out to my mom and dad's where we have some great lasagna and Brittany's favorite dessert my mom makes called Chocolate Delight. We had a great time.

It was a great weekend and I felt very special!!!! It was the best ever!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great one!