Thursday, December 4, 2008

May 2002 - November 22, 2008



My Max was a great cat. He came to me at a time when everyone else in my life was scarce to find. He was a newborn kitten and just the cutest little black thing you ever saw. As he grew up he was the man of the house with two sisters he quickly took over as the KING of the place. Max was the kind of cat that curled up in your lap or lay beside you on the couch and when it was bedtime he was right there beside you.

Max died on November 22nd at the age of 6. Even as I type the words I can't believe my trusted friend is gone. We played together, fussed togther and I've cried on his little furry shoulders many many times, he was there for me ever single time.

Max is and will be greatly missed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, you know what a wimp I am....crying while reading your post. I know how beloved animals become...I still tear up over Skeeter and only had him 8 months.

Terri said...

I'm so sorry! We have a black cat named Jett. We have three cats also,two girls, Sweety and BJ. Jett by far is the most cuddly. It's so hard to lose a beloved pet/friend.

Hugs.