Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Finding Your Pot of Gold


Well it's almost a new year. I love the thought of a new year. It's like getting a clean slate. I like the thought of making new year's resolutions, I like to call it my "New Years List". Like I want to stop biting my nails and well the usual eat better, exercise more. There's a couple of things I'll just keep private. I was also thinking how I want to challenge myself a little this year. I was thinking maybe at least once a month do something I've never done before and at least once a month do some act of kindness to someone or to some cause.

Well anyway most people thinks it's silly or it's just stuff we put on a list, never do and then feel guilty about. I figure it's worth thinking about and who knows you could complete the whole list but even if you just do one thing it will be time well spent.One thing I know you will never find your pot of gold if you don't look for the end of the rainbow.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pot of gold would be nice....but I really want to find my purpose. And I assume they would be one and the same. So, I am resolving to seek harder and press on toward the goal of the prize. Happy New Year!