Monday, November 10, 2008

RaNDoMnESs

Yes I love random thoughts and have them quite often, SO here are a few of my current random thoughts. Some stay with me for days while others are just fleeting thoughts. So here they are in no particular order….I guess that makes em random!

That were our foundation ripped away, any one of us would be capable of doing the same thing the Columbine students did Left to ourselves, every one of us has a tremendous capacity for evil. “Lit” David Edwards

Can I actually get to the gym tonight?

When will I get this thing we call Christian living right? Do you ever think about all the religious words we use and realize you don’t really know what most of the mean let alone live them out.

Most people don’t like change and usually won’t change unless the pain of same is greater than the pain of change.

Dang! I’d love a cupcake about right now!

My Max is not feeling well lately I hope he's not gonna die.

No comments: