Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blog Envy

I'm having a little blog envy. I LOVE to follow various blogs. It appears that they lead such interesting lives.

I especially enjoy running bloggers and the photo bloggers. My favorite photo blogger is 365 to 42. He has some incredible pictures! And then I like to sneek and see how Absolut(ly) Fit is doing with the job hunting and also her running progress. I also enjoy reading Between the Miles running progress. I'm so envious of those that really are true runners. They run half-marathons and marathons and travel to all kinds of places to run. It's just so exciting.

I guess you've noticed I have runner's envy too. I run at a snails pace, although its getting a little better (and I do mean little). On Monday I finally, FINALLY, ran 3.27 miles nonstop and then yesteday ran 3.29 miles nonstop. I was SO excited. It's been really hard running this year. I've tried to start running on actually pavement and I have had some extreme leg pain. It's getting better but I usually have to take a couple of days off between runs.

Oh and I absolutely LUV Fit Bottom Girls! They have so many great fitness tips, giveaways, reviews and just some great humor.

Now it's confession time. I am a Cupcake freak!!! I love to eat cupcakes, read about cupcakes and especially love Cupcakes Take the Cake's blog it is such a delight!!

Now for all you out there that are thinking I'm a little shallow my favorite blog that I have been using lately as my devotional is Vince Antonucci's blog. He has some very thought provoking blogs which are currently about the book of Acts. Some great stuff so please check it out!!

Oh yeah the newest additions to my blog stalking are Run For Life and Run to Finish and I think I'm gonna enjoy reading their running adventures!

So here is a shout out to all you great bloggers. Job well done!!!!!

2 comments:

kara said...

Thanks for the link-up and praise.
When I first started running, I could only go around the outside of a skating rink. I would collapse, gasping for breath...I just kept at it. And eventually it became easy.
~
Good luck with your training.
: )

Brett said...

Thank you for the kind words, i have being trying to start running again and reading your last few posts has inspired me to start up again.