Thursday, January 22, 2009

OMGosh I LUV These Shoes!!!


These are my new running shoes and I'm SO excited!! Now before you think I'm some ultra-marathoner guess again. I'm mostly a treadmill runner, but I do enjoy it. I'm hoping to hit the road this year and become a better runner.

So back to my new shoes. Nike has come out with this Nike+ sensor (Check it out http://www.apple.com/ipod/nike/) that fits into the bottom of the shoe and it will monitor your running and then will sync with your ipod or itouch to log your progress. I don't have the Nike+ sensor yet cause I'm still hurting from the purchase of the shoes but I CAN'T wait to have this little gadget so it will keep up with my miles.

Who knows with the help of Nike I could become at least 5k runner.

1 comment:

Terri said...

How are the new shoes doing?